We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Popup crashes on UWP

Hi,

I recently updated from 17.2.0.47 to 17.2.0.51 and since then my code to call a message box popup does not work anymore. The problem only happens on UWP. I've added a sample project that shows the exception, when trying to show the popup.

regards
Martin

Attachment: PopupProblemSample_baeec32e.zip

1 Reply

BS Balasubramani Sundaram Syncfusion Team September 13, 2019 05:39 AM UTC

Hi Martin,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.    

We have analyzed the issue and the issue “Exception throwing when showing the popup” has fixed and will include this issue fix in our next upcoming 2019 Volume 3 beta release which is scheduled to be available on mid of September. We appreciate your patience until then. We have provided the patch for this issue. 

Please find the patch for the issue fix below.   

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment
Please find the patch assemblies alone from below location:

Clear NuGet cache by using the following link: 

Assembly Version: 17.2.0.51   

Disclaimer
Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.2.0.51 specifically to resolve the following issue reported in this, and this fix will be included in our upcoming weekly NuGet release update which is scheduled to be available on mid of September. 

Could you please check with this and revert us whether this solution meets your requirement?   

Regards,
Balasubramani Sundaram. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon