We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfComboBox Auto-complete with multi-select

Hi,

From the manual you make it sound as if SfComboBox has the same functionality as MultiSelectionComboBox plus more. However, when I turn the multi-select on, I can no longer type in the textbox for the autocomplete to suggest entry and can select items with checkboxes only. MultiSelectionComboBox, however, allows to type to select an item. Can you please clarify whether or not the same can be achieved with SfComboBox?

Thanks,
Dawid

3 Replies

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team September 12, 2019 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Dawid, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently we do not have support to enter text to filter in multiselect mode of SfComboBox, but we have implemented a feature for this support in SfComboBox which will be included in our Volume 3 release which is scheduled for the end of September. 

Please let us know if you have any further queries. 

Regards, 
Nikhilesh O 

DA David A February 5, 2021 03:17 PM UTC

I see it was mentioned, has it been made functional yet? Multiple selection prevents filter entry from my testing.

EM Elakkiya Muthukumarasamy Syncfusion Team February 9, 2021 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Dawid, 

Thanks for your patience. 

On the further analysis you can enter text to filter the list and multi select the choices for processing by enabling the EnableToken property in sample level. Please refer the below sample and video for the same. 

Please try it with the provided solution and let us know if you need any further assistance on this. We will be glad to assist you. 

Regards, 
Elakkiya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon