We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

custom OnLabelsGenerated for SfChart Trackball

hi all,
in your doc you tell that i can  override OnLabelGenereted method of Trackball on sfchart
how can i set custom YPosition ?
can you give an example?

thanks

5 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 6, 2019 09:07 AM UTC

Hi Alberto, 

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

Currently don’t have support to set custom Y position for Trackball labels. Also, we can’t get your exact requirement from your query. Please share your exact use case scenario with complete details. This would be helpful for us to give better solution in this.  

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G 

LU Luca September 6, 2019 09:48 AM UTC

hi,
in ios version i am able to do this.
i think that you should add a feature, or let as change the position as i'm doing on ios version of your library, why?
simply because when i touch in order to see the track, my finger covers the graph and i can't see the value.
so the best solution, from my side, should be show the label on the top of the chart as other competitor are doing, like this:

SM Saravanan Madheswaran Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Luca, 

We have analyzed your requirement and we would like to let you know that already we have a feature to show the trackball at the top of the chart area. You can achieve this by setting LabelDisplayMode as GroupAllPoints which is available in ChartTrackballBehavior. Please refer the below code. 

Code snippet: 
<chart:SfChart.ChartBehaviors> 
    <chart:ChartTrackballBehavior LabelDisplayMode="GroupAllPoints"/> 
</chart:SfChart.ChartBehaviors> 

Regards, 
Saravanan. 

LU Luca September 9, 2019 09:21 PM UTC

fantastic!
thanks!!!

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 06:04 AM UTC

Hi Luca, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon