We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfCardLayout issue when orientation being changed

Hi,

I seem to be experiencing an issue with the SfCardLayout control whereby the contents of the SfCardView controls in the collection (simple images) initially display correctly in portrait mode but display completely off center and cut off in landscape mode. Then, once the orientation is reverted to portrait mode, the contents of the SfCardView controls remain off center and partly cut off. I am seeing this behavior only on iOS as it seems to work as expected on Android.

Any advice for me on this?

Thanks in advance!

R

3 Replies

LR Lakshmi Radha Krishnan Syncfusion Team August 29, 2019 02:59 PM UTC

Hi Riz,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have checked the SfCardLayout rendering while changing the orientation and it is properly rendering in the both mode (Portrait and Landscape). We are afraid that, we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have attached the tested sample, please download it from the following location.

Sample:https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/CardSample-1418129040

Please check the above sample, if you still facing the problem please revert us by modifying the provided sample which will be helpful for us to assist you earlier.

Regards,

Lakshmi R.

RM Riz Mawani August 29, 2019 03:21 PM UTC

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you for your super quick reply along with the working sample you provided.

I managed to figure out the problem and it was due to a silly coding error on my part. Thanks once again for the great support!

Best Regards,
Riz

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team August 30, 2019 04:41 AM UTC

Hi Riz, 

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know if you have any other queries. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Up arrow icon