We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Data Binding in scheduler

Hi Team,

In my current application , I do have fields which needs the user interaction and other fields for application purpose for each of the appointment.

So , on creating newEvent, I am binding  the other fields with an object and storing it

// Appointment  Bound Data 
      Id: 6,
StartTime: new Date(2018, 3, 5, 6, 30),
EndTime: new Date(2018, 3, 5, 7, 30),
IsAllDay: false,
employeeId: 2,
clientId: 1,

// Data is being added to appointment in addEvent before adding to the scheduler
         service: {
serviceId: 1,
serviceName : 'Mens Hair Cut',
duration: 10,
price: 125
},
        clientName:'dfdsg'

But when updating the data
public editEvent(e) {
const eventData: { [key: string]: object } = this.scheduleObj.eventWindow.getObjectFromFormData('e-schedule-dialog');
}

This eventData gives only the fields associated with appointment form and newly added (status,clientName) properties disappear as they are
not part of this.scheduleObj.eventWindow;

How to bound the object to store all the data including all additional fields? Could you please let me know?

I donot want to create a separate hidden fields to store scheduler and all.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Amrutha

1 Reply

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team August 28, 2019 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Amrutha, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

Kindly refer the following UG link for adding addition fields in event collections, 

Note: We provided the ‘e-field’ support only for limited JS2 Syncfusion components like datepicker, datetimepicker, dropdownlist, multiselect, checkbox and input components . For other components, you have to handle the ‘getting and setting the values to those fields’ in sample end using actionBegin and popupOpen event. 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon