We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to show sfTreeview

I'm trying out various syncfusion controls for xamarin.forms. I'm facing issue with sfTreeView control and it is not rendering at all when I run the project. I have attached herewith a text file containing the code. Can you pls look into it and let me know why treeview is not rendering on my phone with give code.

I urgently look forward to get the solution of this problem.

Regards,

Attachment: code_eb7e11ef.zip

4 Replies

RK Radoslaw Kubas August 26, 2019 10:48 AM UTC

Did you initialise component correctly for iOS and UWP ?

SR Sivakumar R Syncfusion Team August 26, 2019 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Krunal,

Based on the provided code snippets, Services is the property of SubCategory class. So you have to define HierarchyDescriptor as below. Can you please modify the HierarchyDescriptor as below and check.

<treeviewengine:HierarchyPropertyDescriptor TargetType="{x:Type model:SubCategory}" ChildPropertyName="Services"/>

Thanks,
Sivakumar

KR Krunal August 26, 2019 12:08 PM UTC

@Sivakumar,

Thanks your correction worked for me. It was error in my understanding and upon correcting the same I'm able to see treeview now.

Thanks again for your quick response.

Regards,

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 26, 2019 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Krunal, 

Thank you for the update. We are glad that the reported issue resolved with the provided solution. 

Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon