We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The app crashes when using RangeSelection

Hi

I'm using the SfCalendar in my application. I am using RangeSelection as SelectionMode. When I move my finger out the calendar while the selection has begun my application crashes. I get following error:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
  Message=Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

So I start selecting, hold my finger on the screen and move out of the calendarcomponent, then I lift my finger and the application crashes. Is this a known issue or is this caused by my implementation?

Regards,
Jens De Rijcke

4 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 26, 2019 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Jens, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked and we can able to replicate the issue the mentioned issue “Exception will occurred when select the Range-Selection position as out of last row index at run time”. We have logged the bug report for the same. We will include the issue fix in our upcoming Weekly Nuget release, which is expected to roll out on September 3, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

You can track the status of this report by the following feedback, 

Note: The provided feedback link is private, you need to login to view this feedback. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 3, 2019 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Jens,                    

We have fixed the reported issue “Throws exception when select the Range-Selection position as out of last row index at run time” and included the issue fix in our latest Weekly NuGet release update version 17.2.0.49 which is available for download (nuget.org).

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V    

JD jens de rijcke September 3, 2019 01:28 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the fix.

Regards,
Jens De Rijcke

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 4, 2019 07:04 AM UTC

Hi Jens,                     

Thank you for the update.

Please check and let us know, if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon