We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Remove fade in delay and flash when loading Schedule to speed things up

Hi,  I'm trying to speed things up with the Schedule to improve responsiveness.

1.  The schedule when it loads up sometimes has a fade-in effect. I'd like to remove that so that it just loads and displays.

2. The schedule loads and then it seem to re-flash the schedule view after the schedule is loaded,  I don't want that, if it's loaded it should not need to refresh again right away.

Any tips or ideas on how to get rid of these two things.

Thanks!

8 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team August 19, 2019 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Tony, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We have removed the animation effects on navigating and it will take fraction of second to render the scheduler for which we have set animation to hide the delay in UI by default. Please try the following sample in which we have removed the animation. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

TO Tony August 20, 2019 05:24 PM UTC

That seems to be faster..

So is this something you need to do in your package?

Any thoughts on the flash after load?

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team August 21, 2019 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Tony, 
Thanks for your update. 
We have already logged the bug report for “appointment on the screen still blink on each new render” in Scheduler and the fix will be included in any one of our upcoming releases. We would appreciate your patience until then. 
Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

TO Tony August 21, 2019 01:16 PM UTC

This is a critical issue that 100% affects tbe usability of the core of my app.  I need a fix quickly and with date.   Some time in the future is not sufficient. 

Please have one of your managers call me 604-799-5940

Thank you. 

TO Tony August 21, 2019 02:25 PM UTC

Sorry this last message was meant for a different thread..  That said a more specific timeline on this issue would be nice to have.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 22, 2019 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Tony 

Thanks for the update. 

We will consider it as feature due to its complexity and will implement in Volume 3, 2019 SP release which expected to be roll out by the end of October 2019. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

UN Unknown October 11, 2023 10:44 AM UTC

Any update on this?

SK Satheesh Kumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team October 16, 2023 01:58 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

We have not implemented this feature as promised due to priority feature requests in every release. Currently, we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature “Enable/disable the layout animation”. At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features. We will acknowledge you in this feedback when this feature is planned. You can keep track of the status through the below feedback link.

Regards,
Satheesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon