We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PDF Viewer bookmark color not rendering

Hi, 

Using the PdfViewer control I have set the color of a bookmark using the Color property. If I save the pdf and open it in the Acrobat viewer the bookmark is colored, but the syncfusion pdf viewer does not render the color. I have tried both the SfPdf and the Pdfium rendering engines. Is there another property I need to set on some other object to get the rendering to work?

I'm using Syncfusion version 16.1460.0.32

John

3 Replies

DG Deepak Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team August 15, 2019 02:39 AM UTC

Hi John, 

At present, we do render the bookmarks with a default style, and we do not have support to render the bookmarks by considering its existing attributes such as color. We would like to analyze the feasibility to add support for the same in the PdfViewerControl if you confirm your requirement whether you mentioned setting the color property of the PdfBookmark as described in the below link. 
Kindly confirm us the same to analyze further on this and provide you a better solution. Please provide us more details with a code example if our observation is different from your requirement. 

Regards, 
Deepak G 

JB John Bell August 15, 2019 05:04 PM UTC

Hi Deepak,

Yes my code is exactly as in the example you link to. Just so you know, the use case we have is that we are printing the results of several tests, each with a bookmark. If any tests fail, the bookmark should be colored red. This allows the user to quickly find the failed results and analyse them. A very useful feature for our clients.

Thanks,
John

AS Aravindh Sathiyamoorthy Syncfusion Team August 19, 2019 12:10 PM UTC

Hi John, 

Thank you for your confirmation. 

We could see that “Bookmark color support is not available in PdfViewerControl”. Currently we are validating the feasibility in implement the same and we will update further details on August 21th 2019.   

Regards, 
Aravindh Sathiyamoorthy. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon