We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Text in SfListview Truncated

Goodmorning,

When i populate a SfListView and scroll up or down some item texts are truncated.
It is totally random and the columns have enough space.

I am using version V17.2.0.40

Best regards,

Thijs van Rijswijk

Attachment: SfListView_54ec89d2.7z

7 Replies

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team August 9, 2019 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Thijs, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the reported query “Text truncation in SfListView” at our end. Unfortunately, we couldn’t able to reproduce the reported issue. We have attached the tested sample for your reference. Please download the sample from below link. 

Can you please let us know whether the issue reproduces in our also? If yes, please share the details of the tested device. Else, Please share the complete XAML page and corresponding code snippets to replicate the reported issue at our end or revert us back issue replicated sample if possible. So that we could able to analyze your query better and provide your appropriate solution at our end. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

TV Thijs van Rijswijk August 12, 2019 02:14 AM UTC

Goodmorning,

I have attach the View and the Viewmodel.

Best regards,

Thijs van Rijswijk

Attachment: TripPage_545e3ef.zip

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team August 12, 2019 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Thijs, 

We have checked the reported query with the attached templates and ViewModel provided from our side. We have loaded local model data and found that text doesn’t truncate in our sample. So can you please provide us the input data that you are providing to populate the listview in your application which will help us to validate the query further at our end. 

For you reference, we have attached the tested sample and you download it from the below link.  

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

TV Thijs van Rijswijk October 25, 2019 03:56 AM UTC

Goodmorning,

The problem still exists.
I have created a repository with real data and real code from my project.

Hope you can help me out.

Best regards.

Thijs van Rijswijk

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team October 28, 2019 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Thijs,  

We have checked the provided sample and we able to reproduce the reported issue. As, we have analyzed the sample and found for every label LineBreakMode is set as TailTruncated and the same issue mentioned is resolved by setting LineBreakMode other than Truncation type such as Word warp or character warp. So we suspect this is the cause for the text truncation. Can you please check your sample with the suggested changes. Revert back with us whether the issue has been resolved at your end.  

Regards 
Gokul Saravanan

TV Thijs van Rijswijk October 30, 2019 04:34 AM UTC

Goodmorning,

Solved the issue.
After removing the LineBreakMode and adding HorizontalOptions to StartAndExpand on every StackLayout is seems to work.

Best regards,

Thijs van Rijswijk 

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team October 31, 2019 06:14 AM UTC

Hi Thijs, 

Thank you for the update. We are glad that given solution meets your requirement.

Please let us know, if you would require any further assistance.

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon