We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to write the page numbers on a blended pdf

What I am looking for is how to add Page numbers to a blended pdf - that is to load an existing pdf ( a PdfLoadedDocument) add a few pages of data from a table via a PdfGrid [I can do all that] and finally, write the page number on each page in a format like "page a of n". 
When I loop through the resulting pages it appears on the pages in the original PdfLoadedDocument but not the added pages.
Thanks for looking at this.

2 Replies

SL Sowmiya Loganathan Syncfusion Team August 2, 2019 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Will, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have created the sample to achieve your requirement of “Add pages in an existing PDF document and then write the page number on each page by adding footer (PdfPageTemplateElement)”. Please find the sample for the same from below, 

Kindly try the above sample in your end and let us know if it satisfies your requirement.  

Regards, 
Sowmiya L 

WA Will Autio August 2, 2019 04:02 PM UTC

Hi Sowmiya Loganathan,

That is Awesome! Thanks so much. It not only show how to add a footer, but how to generate additional pages from a dataset succinctly.
Regards,
Will

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon