We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfAccordion inside ScrollView creates 100% CPU-Load

some days ago I saw, that one Page in my App procedures high CPU-Load without doing anything
it happenes on UWP and one of my Android-Devices
as long the page is shown one CPU is on 100% load
when I reduce the content of the Accordion to a Label it's only 50% ;-)
see my sample-xaml attached
regards

Attachment: MainPage_983e7274.zip

3 Replies

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Ma, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We would like to inform you that we could able to replicate the reported issue “SfAccordion inside ScrollView creates 100% CPU-Load“ at our end. We will analyze and update the further details on July 31, 2019. We will appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team July 31, 2019 05:24 PM UTC

Hi Ma, 

We would like to let you know that we have confirmed that reported issue “Performance affected when accordion is loaded inside the ScrollView in UWP“ is a defect and logged a defect report for the reported bug. We will fix the issue in Volume2 SP1 release which will be rolled out on August 21, 2019. We will appreciate your patience until then. 

You can track the progress of the bug report in the following feedback link. 

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team August 7, 2019 04:50 AM UTC

Hi Ma, 

We are glad to announce that our latest weekly NuGet package update version 17.2.0.40 has been rolled out and the reported issue has been resolved and it is available for download (nuget.org).       

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.    

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon