We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Detect column which column to save

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

146263 Jul 29,2019 08:46 AM UTC Jul 30,2019 03:46 PM UTC ReactJS 1
Tags: ejGrid
Niklas Sturfelt
Asked On July 29, 2019 08:46 AM UTC

Hi,

I am using the GridComponent and the Edit service.
When the editing is finished, I use the actionComplete event for saving to server.

In the actionComplete event I have not been able to see which column that was editet.

Is it possible to detect which column that was editet by the GridComponent when saving?

BR
Niklas Sturfelt
Geometra Software AB 

Padmavathy Kamalanathan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 30, 2019 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Niklas, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Forums. 

QUERY: In the actionComplete event I have not been able to see which column that was edited. 

From your query we understand that you are not able to find the specific column which was edited in actionComplete event. When you edit and save the edited value, you can be able to get the previous value of the edited row in args.previousData and edited value in args.data of actionComplete event(with requestType == “save”). By comparing both the values of row, you can find the particular edited column.  

If you have further queries, please get back to us. 

Regards, 
Padmavathy Kamalanathan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon