We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Interactive sorting not displaying in web viewer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

146147 Jul 23,2019 12:25 AM UTC Jul 25,2019 05:20 AM UTC Report Platform 3
Tags: Report Viewer
Hayden Harrison
Asked On July 23, 2019 12:25 AM UTC

I want a user to be able to click on a column heading in my report to sort by that column.

I've added Interactive sorting to a column on my report via SSRS.  This works fine in SSRS viewer but the syncfusion web report viewer does not display the sort arrows on my column.  Is interactive sorting supported in the web report viewer?

Cheers

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 24, 2019 09:22 AM UTC

Hi Hayden, 

We have validated the reported problem with v4.1.0.25 report server and the interactive sorting report has been working fine at our end. We have uploaded the report in our below demo report server site for your reference and login our demo server with following credentials. 

username: guest 
password: demo 

However, please find the below sample report for your reference. 

Could you please confirm whether the above shared report is working fine at your end and if you still face issue then modify the above shared report or share your issue reproducible report with us. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Hayden Harrison
Replied On July 25, 2019 02:29 AM UTC

Hi,

I was on version v3.2.0.42 after upgrading to v4.1.0.25 the issue is fixed.

Thanks

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 25, 2019 05:20 AM UTC

Hi Hayden, 

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon