We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selection changed, grid tapped or itemtapped, not firing on Android if image has a tapgesturerecognizer.

I updated to the latest libraries yesterday (17.2.0.34) and events that were working on the SFListView no longer work if there is a tapgesturerecognizer on an image in the datetemplate. This was working and is still working on iOS and UWP.

Is this a known bug or a recurrence of an old bug?

<sflist:SfListView Grid.Row="2"
                   Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="4"
                   x:Name="lvRooms"
                   ItemSize="50"
                   SelectionMode="Multiple"
                   IsScrollBarVisible="True"
>
<sflist:SfListView.ItemTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<Grid Padding="5">
<Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<ColumnDefinition Width="1*"/>
<ColumnDefinition Width=".2*"/>
</Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
<Label Grid.Column="0" Text="{Binding RoomNumber}" Style="{StaticResource listLabelContents}"/>
<Label Grid.Column="1" Text="{Binding RoomDescription}" Style="{StaticResource listLabelContents}"/>
<Label Grid.Column="2" Text="{Binding CalcVolume}" Style="{StaticResource listLabelContents}"/>
<Image Grid.Column="3" Source="{local:ImageResource xxx.Images.info.png}" Scale=".5"> 
<Image.GestureRecognizers>
<TapGestureRecognizer x:Name="tapInfo" Tapped="TapGestureRecognizer_Tapped" CommandParameter="{Binding .}" />
</Image.GestureRecognizers>
</Image>
</Grid>
</DataTemplate>
</sflist:SfListView.ItemTemplate>

4 Replies

GU Gustav July 16, 2019 07:46 PM UTC

I rolled back to 17.1.0.53 and I can confirm that it works in this release. So this is an issue with the new build.

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 18, 2019 03:18 AM UTC

Hi Gustav,   

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

We are glad to announce that our latest weekly NuGet package update version 17.2.0.35 has been rolled out and the reported issue has been resolved and it is available for download (nuget.org).   

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.   

Regards,   
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

GU Gustav July 23, 2019 03:21 PM UTC

I can confirm that the 17.2.0.35 fixes the issue.

Thanks!

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 24, 2019 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Gustav, 

Thanks for the update. Please get back to us if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon