We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Item template Not in VS 2019?

Hi,

I just installed Syncfusion (new user here). I was trying to look at the 'Item Template' pages you have for the login. On the help pages it says it should show up if I right click in VS on the project, I do not see the 'Syncfusion' option in the context menu of the project like you show on the site. I'm using VS 2019 (not sure if that's the issue). I have Xamarin Syncfusion installed correctly as I can make a project and add controls from your toolkit just fine. I just can't find those template pages.
Do I need to do something else to get those?

I attached a zip containing a screenshot of what I see, notice there is no syncfusion option.

Thanks!

Attachment: whatIsee_e393afee.zip

4 Replies

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team July 12, 2019 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Jeff, 
Thank you for your interest in our product. 
We are planning to release our ‘Essential UI Kit for Xamarin.Forms’ as a separate plugin along with the mentioned ‘Visual Studio extension’ that you are trying to use. Please refer the below blog which has more details for your reference. 
As we stated in the blog, the complete source code for Essential UI Kit will be published in GitHub by next week. We will also publish a demo app in Play Store to make it easier for you to review all the screens. 
Please let me know if you need any further assistance. 
Thanks, 
Meikandan 

ZE Zekarias July 27, 2019 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Meikanda,

I happened to experience the same issue as Jeff and I was wondering when the UI Kit is going to be released. I saw you have said next week but I don't think it is released yet. Can you give us a date when this is going to be available? Or maybe you can give us the UI Kit if it is ready now 

😉

Thank you,

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team July 29, 2019 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Zekarias,  
Thank you for your interest and we regret for the delay in publishing our  UI Kit templates.  
We are completing our final round of testing and will publish the UI Kit by the end of this week or next week.  
As of now you can install the below visual studio extension (the previous one that we have released by the start of this year) and use till, we release our next extension. We will notify you once we have released our latest extensions.  
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.    
Thanks,    
Meikandan    

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team August 1, 2019 05:51 AM UTC

Hi Jeff / Zekarias, 

Syncfusion's Essential UI Kit for Xamarin.Forms is published and available for download at the following locations. Thank you for your interest in exploring this product.  

We appreciate your review and your valuable feedback to enhance our product. 

Thanks, 
Meikandan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon