We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Php sample not working

Hi ,
I have installed the package for php and javascripti . I am trying to work on php gantt but when I run PHP samples for gantt on browser it is showing Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'EJ\Widget' not found there is EJ folder and widget file . May I know the reason

1 Reply

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 9, 2019 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Sravanthi, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

This issue may occur because of the Syncfusion control’s PHP package was not referred properly in your application. 
Syncfusion controls PHP packages can be found from build installed location, please find the default path of this location. 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\PHP\{version}\PHP\Src 

To include the Syncfusion controls in your application, you need to add the files inside the Src folder into your application. 
We have prepared a Gantt sample by placing files inside the folder named EJ and referred in web pages. 
Please find the sample link below. 

You can get the PHP package only from build installed location, please  get back to us if you require further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon