We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

cssClass not working properly

Hi,

I have a problem with the DatePicker component. The attached example is the best explanation of my problem. I try to set a custom css class for a component by passing an array. If the number of items in the array is bigger than zero, the date picker border should be red (it works). But when I add and then remove an element from the array, the border is still red (it shouldn't be).

Best regards,
Tomasz Tomczykiewicz

Attachment: datepicker_3c3d590c.zip

2 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 2, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Tomasz Tomczykiewicz, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your provided sample and reported problem at our end. The reported problem due to on binded cssClass not removed when dynamically change the cssClass property value. We have confirmed this as a bug at our end and this fix will be included in our upcoming weekly patch release which is expected to be rolled out on July 24, 2019. You can track the status of this issue using below feedback portal. 

Please let us know, if you have any concern on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team August 2, 2019 02:57 AM UTC

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We are pleased to inform you that fix for the reported issue has included in the recent patch release. Kindly update your syncfusion packages to latest version.  

Regards, 
Narayanasamy P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon