We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multi tabbed dashboard

Dear support team,
i have an issue like this :
- i have 2 dashboards : dashboard A and B,  i want to link dashboard A to dashboard B with 2 parameters, for example:
in Dashboard A, there are report name and date fields, i want to use that fields to link it to dashboard B. So, the data will be display in dashboard B based on report name and date value, is it possible or not?
If it's possible, please let me know how to configure it. Fyi, i'm using Syncfusion version 3.2.0.71
Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Juliana

1 Reply

DG Dhivyabharathi Govindaraj Syncfusion Team June 26, 2019 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Juliana, 

Yes, you can able to link two dashboards using Dashboard Linking option. Please follow the below steps to achieve this. 

1. Enable “Act as Master Widget” check box for the second Dashboard(i.e. Dashboard B) widget for which you want to apply linking.
For Example, If first dashboard having Grid widget named Grid_1 and second dashboard having Chart widget named Chart_1 means, “Act as Master Widget” check box must be enabled for Chart_1 widget like as below, 

1. Now go to Grid_1 widget of first dashboard and choose “Properties” tab

1. Select “Enable Linking” checkbox and choose “Internal” option. Select second dashboard(Dashboard B) in Tab combo box.

1. Click “Set Parameters” button and set the source and target columns for which you to apply linking,

Herewith, we have attached the sample video of Dashboard Linking for your reference, https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/dashboardlinking1117012916 . Also kindly refer below UG documentation link to know more about the linking options, https://help.syncfusion.com/dashboard-platform/dashboard-designer/compose-dashboard/linking-urls-and-dashboards. 

Regards, 
Dhivya  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon