We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

cannot convert from 'System.Collections.Generic.List<object>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Syncfusion.EJ2.RazorComponents.Diagrams.SymbolPalettePalette>'

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

145444 Jun 21,2019 11:01 PM UTC Jun 24,2019 06:35 AM UTC Blazor 1
Tags: Diagram
Andrew
Asked On June 22, 2019 06:11 AM UTC

Hi -

I get the error message after creating a new project and copying the source code from the demo pages into my project ((https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnet-core-blazor/Diagrams/DefaultFunctionalities)

It seems the types in the demo on the web site are possibly an old version which has all the objects in the @functions{} block declared as "object" rather than their actual types.

Can these please be updated to show the correct typing?

Also, are such members as DiagramConnector.Annotations going to end up with strong typing i.e. DiagramConnectorAnnotation?

[Edit] I have  an updated, strongly-typed version of the code but can't attach it (the attach process doesn't seem to work) and can't paste it in to a reply (too big or something)...

Andrew Merton

Ramya Thirugnanam [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 24, 2019 06:35 AM UTC

Hi Andrew,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have modified the Default functionality sample based on the latest version. We will include the changes and refresh our sample browser in our Volume 2 beta release on end of June 2019.Please refer to the modified sample as below  

We will get back to you once our Volume 2 beta release is rolled out. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon