We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

cannot convert from 'System.Collections.Generic.List<object>' to 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Syncfusion.EJ2.RazorComponents.Diagrams.SymbolPalettePalette>'

Hi -

I get the error message after creating a new project and copying the source code from the demo pages into my project ((https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnet-core-blazor/Diagrams/DefaultFunctionalities)

It seems the types in the demo on the web site are possibly an old version which has all the objects in the @functions{} block declared as "object" rather than their actual types.

Can these please be updated to show the correct typing?

Also, are such members as DiagramConnector.Annotations going to end up with strong typing i.e. DiagramConnectorAnnotation?

[Edit] I have  an updated, strongly-typed version of the code but can't attach it (the attach process doesn't seem to work) and can't paste it in to a reply (too big or something)...

Andrew Merton

1 Reply

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team June 24, 2019 06:35 AM UTC

Hi Andrew,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have modified the Default functionality sample based on the latest version. We will include the changes and refresh our sample browser in our Volume 2 beta release on end of June 2019.Please refer to the modified sample as below  

We will get back to you once our Volume 2 beta release is rolled out. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon