Clients can use 'blacklists' in Kaspersky's anti-virus and Internet security products to block undesired sites, such as those that house malware or deliver intrusive adverts. In any event, generous sites are occasionally wrongly blacklisted. Then we just worried about how to stop Kaspersky from blocking website.
There are various ways to stop Kaspersky from blocking a website some are below
Method 1 to stop Kaspersky from blocking websites:-
- Open Kaspersky Total security and then go to Settings
- In Settings, explore the Protection column and then enable the switch named ‘Anti-banner’
- After selecting Anti-banner, you have to click on ‘Configure Allow URLs’
- Click on the ‘Add’ option.
- You have to type the domain name or type the domain IP address of the website you are willing to
- allow such as typing without the quotations, “domain name” or “188.8.131.52”
- From the Status menu bar, select ‘Active’
- Call on the ‘Add’ option
- Close the window on the screen.
After that, you will be able to whitelist your website in Kaspersky If you still have any queries call our support team at +1-888-832-1727 for instant help and support.