Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.
We can achieve your requirement in two ways by using either "Expression" or “Custom date format” option.
- By using Expression:
Create an Expression like as below to convert your date column format,
CONCAT(DATEPART("day", [date column]), '-', DATEPART("month", [date column]), '-', DATEPART("year", [date column]))
- By using Custom date format option:
- Bind your date column in a widget and select Date format by clicking the “Settings” button. For Example Grid widget.
- Click the settings button and choose the “Settings” option
- In the Format combo box, select the “Custom Format option” and enter your desired format in Custom Format text box of Date Settings window. Finally, click OK button.
- The resultant grid will be shown as like below,
Please let us know, if you have any other queries.