We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Event interaction not working on mobile

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

145172 Jun 11,2019 08:07 AM UTC Jun 12,2019 07:23 AM UTC Angular - EJ 2 1
Tags: Schedule
Anna Koponen
Asked On June 11, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Hello!

I have a scheduler that works fine on pc but on mobile devices it is not possible to add or edit events by tapping the cells. I have tried single, double, holding down... nothing happens. Is there some setting that needs to be set in order for it to work? I have custom event editor. Please see attached code.

Kind regards,
Anna

EDIT: I found the reason why I thought it was not working. When tapping and holding the event, the edit-window opens so high up on the screen that it cannot be seen. How can I get the edit window to open in the middle of the screen instead of aligning it way up outside the visible screen?

Attachment: code_3619a5cf.zip

Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 12, 2019 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Anna, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

In mobile mode, the event window will be displayed only at the top of the screen. We can’t customize its position.  

Regards, 
Karthi 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon