We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Jobs not moving on any drag/ drag & drop functionality

Hi guys,

The issue that I'm talking about happens on random jobs and keeps happening on those specific jobs even when I log out and log back in. The issue is when I 'drag & drop' a job it doesn't move from its original position and also when I try to drag the lower end of the job to increase the duration that won't work either but surprisingly when I open up the form and do the updates that works just fine. I have attached a screenshot which displays the error that I get in the console log.

It would be great if you could shed some light on this topic. I would be more than happy to accommodate a web-ex call to demonstrate this error to you.

Thank you,
Sidd

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team June 5, 2019 07:12 AM UTC

Hi Gaurav, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

We have checked the reported case in the below event template sample and drag-drop working correctly without any script error. Kindly try the sample and if the issue persists, try to reproduce the error in a sample and revert else share your code example/runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon