We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can i customize sfCalendar using MVVM model

I want customize SfCalendar accroding to my XD.

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team June 3, 2019 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Samir, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Your requirement of customizing Calendar MonthView in Xamarin.Forms can be achieved by setting Custom view to the month cell using OnMonthCellLoadedEvent or setting CellTemplate of Calendar MonthViewSettings. Based on your requirement, you can customize the calendar UI elements, using the same. 

You can refer our User Guide documentation regrading the same by the following link,

Month Cell customization using Custom view: https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfcalendar/how-to?cs-save-lang=1&cs-lang=csharp#create-your-own-custom-calendar-month-cell-view 

You can customize the Header as well,  

We have Customization sample in our Calendar Sample browser sample and it is in MVVM pattern. you can download and refer the same by the following GitHub link. 

We hope this helps. Please let us know, if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

SA Samir June 6, 2019 04:52 AM UTC

Thank You Subburaj Pandian V 

Can you provide the code according to the designed.

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team June 6, 2019 03:54 PM UTC

Hi Samir, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have analyzed your requirement "Customize the calendar" based on the shared image, and you can achieve this in sample level by using MonthCellLoaded event and customizing the header using the custom view property of calendar, we have prepared a simple sample for the same. 

We hope that this helps you. Kindly, revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Indumathi R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon