We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

programmatically selects an specific row of an specific page

Hello.

I would like to render the ejGrid component with the parameter "allowVirtualScrolling" as true. How can I render it and programmaticallyselects a specific row of a specific page? In the below image you have a sample of this link:https://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/kpxp2jch

I will be waiting for your answer, thank you in advance.
Regards, Luis Carlos.

3 Replies

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team May 31, 2019 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Luis, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query#:- I would like to render the ejGrid component with the parameter "allowVirtualScrolling" as true. How can I render it and programmaticallyselects a specific row of a specific page? 

If you want to programmatically selects specific row of a specific page, you can use selectRows method of the Grid. There are certain limitation while using allowVirtualScrolling property of the Grid. There are certain limitation while using allowVirtualScrolling property.  To enable improvised virtual scrolling feature set the enableVirtualization property of scrollSettings as true. To select specific row you can use enableVirtualization property of the Grid. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

LC Luis Carlos June 3, 2019 11:19 AM UTC

Good evening.

I have changed the parameter enableVirtualization as true, as you can see in the following sample, however, I cannot select the row 112 after the grid render.

I would like to know how I can programmatically select the row 112 in that example with the parameter enableVirtualization as true or allowVirtualScrolling as true.

I will be waiting for your reply, thank you in advance.

Regards, Luis Carlos.

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team June 4, 2019 09:06 AM UTC

Hi Luis, 

Thanks for your update. 

Query#:- I would like to know how I can programmatically select the row 112 in that example with the parameter enableVirtualization as true or allowVirtualScrolling as true. 

We can reproduce your reported problem at our end. This issue has been fixed in our latest version. So Kindly upgrade into latest version of v17.1.0.47 or upgrade into minimum version of  v16.1.0.37. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon