We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback
Essential JS2

Syncfusion jQuery based widgets are no longer in active development. Switch to our pure JavaScript based next generation Essential JS 2 library.

programmatically selects an specific row of an specific page

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

144960 May 30,2019 11:20 AM UTC Jun 4,2019 09:06 AM UTC jQuery 3
Tags: ejGrid
Luis Carlos
Asked On May 30, 2019 11:20 AM UTC

Hello.

I would like to render the ejGrid component with the parameter "allowVirtualScrolling" as true. How can I render it and programmaticallyselects a specific row of a specific page? In the below image you have a sample of this link:https://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/kpxp2jch

I will be waiting for your answer, thank you in advance.
Regards, Luis Carlos.

Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 31, 2019 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Luis, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query#:- I would like to render the ejGrid component with the parameter "allowVirtualScrolling" as true. How can I render it and programmaticallyselects a specific row of a specific page? 

If you want to programmatically selects specific row of a specific page, you can use selectRows method of the Grid. There are certain limitation while using allowVirtualScrolling property of the Grid. There are certain limitation while using allowVirtualScrolling property.  To enable improvised virtual scrolling feature set the enableVirtualization property of scrollSettings as true. To select specific row you can use enableVirtualization property of the Grid. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Luis Carlos
Replied On June 3, 2019 11:19 AM UTC

Good evening.

I have changed the parameter enableVirtualization as true, as you can see in the following sample, however, I cannot select the row 112 after the grid render.

I would like to know how I can programmatically select the row 112 in that example with the parameter enableVirtualization as true or allowVirtualScrolling as true.

I will be waiting for your reply, thank you in advance.

Regards, Luis Carlos.

Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 4, 2019 09:06 AM UTC

Hi Luis, 

Thanks for your update. 

Query#:- I would like to know how I can programmatically select the row 112 in that example with the parameter enableVirtualization as true or allowVirtualScrolling as true. 

We can reproduce your reported problem at our end. This issue has been fixed in our latest version. So Kindly upgrade into latest version of v17.1.0.47 or upgrade into minimum version of  v16.1.0.37. 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon