We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A Community Version for Syncfusion Platform

hi 
How are you ? first I wanna to thank you for all your great hard working and for such beautiful controls you had 
I am starting new work me and my friend and try to develop app using xamarin form and your platforms

so I wanna to ask if there any risk for using your community version to make a app for product since I met the requirement of the community version so in future I am afraid that app will crash because of issue of licensing . I hope you understand my concerns

3 Replies

BF Brad Freeman Syncfusion Team May 28, 2019 11:43 AM UTC

Hello, as long as you are under $1million USD yearly and less than 5 developers you can use the community license as long as you own the IP/App. 

Enjoy and best 
Brad  

AH Ahmed May 28, 2019 01:43 PM UTC

thank you . can I ask you what you mean with App/IP .. we develop the application and we intent to put it in PlayStore do you mean that I have to build application in Ip that I used to get key ?? !!!! 

BF Brad Freeman Syncfusion Team May 28, 2019 04:56 PM UTC

Hello, 

If you own the software you will be placing into production and you are within the Community License guidelines you are good. 

Brad  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon