We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

QueryCellInfo is not called for all appointments when the overflow button is hidden.

I want to set the background color for the appointments in my Schedule, however, it seems that not all appointments are calling QueryCellInfo.
Specifically, some appointments that would normally be hidden by the overflow button are excluded.
There is a pattern to which appointments are excluded, see screenshots below.

This only happens when initially loading data. If I move or change an appointment, every appointment in the Schedule updates with correct background set.

Attached is a simple example where QueryCellInfo set the background color of all appointments to red:

function OnQueryCellInfo(args){
        if(args.requestType == 'appointment'){
            args.element.css("background", "#FF0000");
        }
    }

ShowOverflowButton(true):

ShowOverflowButton(false):

Example attached.

Attachment: crudsample_416f9f47.zip

5 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team May 23, 2019 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Toke, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We could reproduce the reported issue and logged the below bug report. The patch will be available on June 13, 2019. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi. 

TW Toke Wivelsted May 23, 2019 01:34 PM UTC

Thank you, we will await the patch.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 24, 2019 03:19 AM UTC

Thanks for the update 😊 

YU Yusron October 5, 2022 05:16 AM UTC

this issue still happen, when i move to another month.

for example, initial month i set to october, and i render all appointment in october and september. when i move to september, all appointment that overflowed does not called in querycellinfo.

please help 

RV Ravikumar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team October 6, 2022 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Yusron,

Greetings from Syncfusion support.

We have validated your reported query “issue still happen, when i move to another month” based on your shared details at our end in the latest version. But, we are unable to reproduce the problem at our end. Can you kindly share the below details it will help us to validate the issue further and provide the solution for your problem earlier.

Sample: https://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/vobsa2wd

• Share an issue reproducing video demo.
  • Share issue reproducing Schedule related code snippets or
  • Reproduce the problem in our shared sample or
  • Share a simple issue reproducing sample if possible.

Regards,

Ravikumar Venkatesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon