We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling with mouse bug

Hello,

I have embedding a TreeViewAdv into forms and loading it into a Windows Tab page.  The list is bigger than the treeview so the scrollbars appear. If I use the scroll wheel on the mouse to scroll down and select an item with the mouse, the TreeViewAdv selects the node as if I hadn't scrolled at all (Basically resets scroll position to the top of the TreeViewAdv and selects the node based on the mouse click location in the control's area). 

Is there a setting or workaround to fix this?  The application has already been distributed to users and it has become an urgent issue.

Thanks

Joe

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 14, 2019 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Joe, 

Based on the provided details, we have analyzed the reported issue “Scrolling with mouse bug” and it works fine as expected from our end. We have checked with our updated volume release version 17.1.0.38 and we unable to replicate the issue. 

We have attached the tested sample and output video for your reference, 

If the sample doesn’t meet your requirement, kindly revert us by modifying the sample based on your scenario and with the following details. 
·       Syncfusion Essential Studio Version 
·       Replication procedure with video (if possible) 

It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon