Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.
Based on the provided information, we have checked the reported issue “Schedule Minimum and Maximum display date not working in DayView” Xamarin.Forms and it is works fine as excepted. We have checked with our last Volume 1 release update version 220.127.116.11 and latest NuGet updates, we unable to replicate the issue from our end.
We have attached the tested sample for your reference,
Sample link: Schedule_DateRange
In the sample, we have set MinDisplayDate and MaxDisplayDate, when reaching to the concern date it works fine without any issue.
If the given doesn’t meet your scenario, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert to us with the following details,
· Issue reproducing platform (Android/ iOS/UWP)
· Syncfusion update version
It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution.
Subburaj Pandian V