We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Add, Delete, Edit and Excel Icon do not show on Tool bar

I've created some new pages and have only put your components on that page so there cannot be any problem with  code causing a problem.  I took the entire Excel Sample and copied the exact code EXCEPT I remove the data source.  The entire toolbar is blank.  In my package.json file I'm using 

"dependencies": {
    "@syncfusion/ej2-vue-grids": "^17.1.42",
    "@syncfusion/ej2-vue-pdfviewer": "^17.1.43",
    "@syncfusion/ej2-vue-popups": "^17.1.42",

and I'm using a trial download-- could there be problems with different versions?

Thanks

1 Reply

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team May 6, 2019 12:08 PM UTC

Hi William Morgenweck, 

We have validated the reported issue provided information in our end. But unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce the reported defect on our Grid using mentioned Syncfusion package version(17.1.42) with you requirements.  Please check the following Help documentation to know about the toolbar rendering on Vue platform. 

If you will face the same defect on your end. Could you please provide more information it will helpful for us to provide a better solution as soon as possible. 

1. Share the Video to demonstrate the issue.
  2. Share hosted sample link or sample code.
  3. Share the package.json file

Please get back to us, if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hariharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon