We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pie Chart Line Connectors Overlapping on UWP

Hello, 

We are experiencing a weird overlap visual bug with the pie chart line connectors on UWP. I attached a screen shot. Any idea help would be appreciated. 

Thank you,
Dylan

9 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team May 1, 2019 04:34 AM UTC

Hi Dylan 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have already fixed this issue in our latest version 17.1.0.38. So, we suggest you to use the 17.1.0.38 or later version. 

We have created simple sample with current version, that can be downloaded from below link, we requested you to ensure the reported issue was solved or not.  

Reference image: 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

DW Dylan Wegner May 9, 2019 01:35 PM UTC

It looks better now that I updated. Thank you for the help. 
Dylan 

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team May 9, 2019 02:25 PM UTC

Hi Dylan, 

Thanks for your feedback. 

-Bharathi. 

CR Chase R Gollubske June 7, 2019 04:47 PM UTC

Hello,

I'm another developer on the same project as Dylan.
Currently we're having an overlapping issue on that same page when the items are all in the bottom right corner.

Is this something I can fix or is it a bug? It's just on UWP. Android and iOS space out the items fine. Version 17.1.0.44

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 11, 2019 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Chase, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have validated the reported issue our side. Since you are using template, we have faced some restriction to arrange the labels in UWP. So, can you use labels hidden option when the label overlaps to others?  

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

CR Chase R Gollubske June 11, 2019 09:00 PM UTC

Sorry I'm not quite sure what you're asking. If it's hiding the label when they overlap, I don't think that's an option. This happens to a very small set of data, so it's not a big deal. Do you know if Syncfusion is planning on fixing the bug now that you said you were able to reproduce the issue? Is there a different way you would suggest arranging the labels so they don't overlap?

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 12, 2019 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Gollubske, 

We will consider it a bug, but due to some limitation, if template does not have available size, the label will overlap with others. Can we hide the label in that situation? Please confirm this scenario to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

CR Chase R Gollubske June 13, 2019 01:28 PM UTC

I guess hiding the label would be okay if the labels are going to overlap. Moving the other labels up so they're not overlapped would be ideal.

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 14, 2019 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Gollubske,  

Thanks for the confirmation. We have logged defect for this issue. please find the feedback link and task link from below, the fix will be available in our upcoming volume 2 release. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Please find the feedback report for this. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon