We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ASP.Net Core API + Syncfusion FileManager EJ2 + Azure Storage

I am working on an application whose front end runs in Angular 7 and backend runs in Asp.net Core 2.1 as a Web API. I already found a project you produced for EJ1 that provides an API for the file manager to access an Azure storage bucket but was unable to locate anything for GCP Storage. Do you have any resources available for GCP or would I need to roll my own controller?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Replies

JO Jason Osborne April 27, 2019 07:19 PM UTC

Actually, I'll change this request slightly. For now I will go ahead and implement Azure Storage with FileManager. What would be nice is to take a look at some more detailed documentation (from whats available) or an up to date example of integrating Angular FileManager with an Asp.net Core Web Api backend. I spend a few hours last night with the EJ1 example and realized that a lot of the FileManager's Api requests have changed a lot.

If I can get some help with Azure, I will be happy to publish source for a controller that utilizes GCP. Thanks in advance for your help.

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team April 29, 2019 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Jason, 

Greetings from syncfusion. 

Currently, our EJ2 File Manager does not have support to access files from Azure storage as we have released only the preview version. However, we have planned to implement these functionalities in our phase two feature implementation for File Manager which will be included in any of our upcoming releases. You can track the status of this through our feedback portal link  

You can use the File Manager to access local and shared path using local web service. You can download this local service which is in Asp.Net Core platform from the below link and refer the url in your sample’s ajaxSettings property of FileManager 

Please let us know, if you have any concern on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon