We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error de Compilación de Aplicación

Hola Buans Npche Mi pregunta Es por que me aparece este error y como lo solucion muchas gracias por su atencion

7 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 26, 2019 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we unable to replicate the mentioned issue with SfDataGrid in Xamarin.Forms. Can you please elaborate how you’re using the DataGrid and In which scenario you’re facing issue with more details along with clear replication procedure to replicate the issue from our end.

We have prepared simple sample for the same, 

Sample link: DataGridSample

Please check the sample and modify based on your scenario and revert to us, it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

JE Jonathan Estrada Gonzalez April 27, 2019 01:38 AM UTC

Lo que realmente quiero saber es que en modo debug mi proyecto me lo corre perfectamente pero en release me dice ese error cuando utilizo su nugget por que dice que no se cargaron los pdb en el proyecto 

JE Jonathan Estrada Gonzalez April 28, 2019 05:35 AM UTC

Hola Soy Yo de Nuevo miren cuando mi proyecto lo inicio en xamarin.ios, xamarin.android y xamarin.uwp en modo debug me corre perfectamente pero intento iniciarlo en release y me sale ese error no se por que sea si tengo que depurarlo en otrs aplicacion o por que ayudenme este es el error.

Control.UWP.pdb contiene la información de depuración necesaria para encontrar el código fuente del módulo Syncfusion.SfDataGrid.XForms.dll.

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 29, 2019 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan, 

Thank you for the update, 

We have checked the screenshot and tried to replicate the issue at our end. Based on the provided information, we are unable to reproduce the issue. We had prepared a simple sample and tested in release mode with Syncfusion version 17.1.0.38. We had tested by loading SfDataGrid in StackLayout.  

• Can you able to provide us the stack trace of the exception.

Please check the sample and let us know if you still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us with the more details. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest.  

Regards, 
Sabaridass R 

JE Jonathan Estrada Gonzalez April 29, 2019 05:11 PM UTC

bueno descarge su Ejemplo y de nuevo lo inicie en Release  y me sale esta pantalla pero no me da errores.
En Modo Debug no marca errores y corre bien. pero necesito correrlo en release.
Que necesito para compilarla en Release antes no se que version pero si me dejo Compilarlo en release pero ahora no me deja con la actualizacion

JE Jonathan Estrada Gonzalez April 29, 2019 06:42 PM UTC

Este es el seguimiento de pila 

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 30, 2019 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan, 

Thank you for the update. 

Based on the provided information, we understand that you’re not facing issue with the provided sample. Can you please check the sample and modify the sample based on your scenario to replicate the issue in the release mode? 

Please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us back with clear replication procedure along with Syncfusion update version. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon