We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Listbox not rendering

For some reason I can't get this control to render. I've tried the examples but no luck. Also, its not showing up in intellisense but all other controls are showing in intellisense but ejs-listbox is not showing as you can see below.

3 Replies

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team April 22, 2019 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Lan, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and we suspect that, in your project, the assembly dll is not referred with latest files (17.1.0.38). So, we would suggest you to refer the latest script and assembly dll. 

For further details regarding the EJ2 ListBox, please find release notes and help doc links below. 

Could you please check the above links and get back to us if you are facing the issue still? 

Thanks, 
Christo 

IA Ian April 22, 2019 02:54 PM UTC

Hi Christo,

I've checked the version of the assembly DLL and you're right! It seems that I was still using the previous (beta) version which is exactly the reason for the problem. I've updated to the latest version as per your recommendation and its rendering fine now.

Thank you for your helpful advice.

Ian

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team April 23, 2019 05:17 AM UTC

Hi Lan, 

We are happy to hear that your reported issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on Syncfusion components. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon