We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

+1 more & priority

Please help with the scheduler control:
- how to disable the "+1 more" option? (we want to always show all events that will fit in a fixed line height)
- how to set the priority of events?

We have a problem also with a view - stutters when scrolling vertically. We have about 65k events.
The data is loaded locally:
In the modes listed below, can we still set some properties to make the control run smoothly?

We use the controls in the mode:
- TimelineResources
- TimelineResourceGroup
Please take this into account when answering questions.

8 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team April 16, 2019 04:18 AM UTC

Hi Patryk, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Auto row height feature can be used to show all events in single cell and kindly refer the below links. 

Events color can be customized with its custom field to show its priority using eventRendered event. 

Virtual scrolling feature can be used when loading a large number of resources and events. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

PA Patryk April 16, 2019 06:23 AM UTC

Asking for priority, I wanted to know how to determine which event should be displayed higher in the row (TimelineResources) if there are several events at one time.

PA Patryk April 16, 2019 06:28 AM UTC

allowVirtualScrolling: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnetcore/Schedule/VirtualScrolling#/material
It's even on your demo jams - tested on different browsers and different computers (eg Intel i7 processor and 32GB of RAM).

PA Patryk April 16, 2019 06:32 AM UTC

We've made an experiment and disabled allowVirtualScrolling.
Now the view is loading very long, but it does not jam when scrolling.

PA Patryk April 16, 2019 06:35 AM UTC

Still on the subject of priorities:
Ideally, there should be a possibility to give a number for each event. The larger the number, the higher the line will be presented.
There is a possibility? Can you show an example?

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team April 17, 2019 01:47 PM UTC

Hi Patryk, 

Thanks for your update. 

Q1: The known issue regarding allowVirtualScrolling is due to browser. We have already reported the issue in concern browser support page which can be viewed from the following link. 

Kindly revert us the issue details and browser details if you face any other issue in allowVirtualScrolling to check further on this. 

Q2: Currently it is not possible to sort the appointments of same time based on priority. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

PA Patryk April 17, 2019 02:02 PM UTC

I wrote that I tested on different browsers, so it's not just Firefox.

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team April 18, 2019 09:36 AM UTC

Hi Patryk, 

Sorry for the inconveniences. 

As requested earlier can you please share the issue details which you have faced and in which browser you have tested, so that we can able to check it at our end. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon