We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Configuring Dashboard Parameter

Hi, 
i want to ask about configure parameter in dashboard,i'm using parameter with a date range type.
i configure parameter in dashboard, and i use pivot grid to show the data, then i assign the data in pivot grid more than one dimensions.
but when i expand the rows, the data displayed doesn't match with the parameter that have been selected. But when i'm not expand the rows, the data match with the parameter that i've been selected.
Can you tell me, what is wrong with that problem? 
I also attached the picture to describe my problem.
Thank you

Attachment: Dashboard_c246d232.zip

7 Replies

SK Sabapathy K  Syncfusion Team April 5, 2019 11:07 AM UTC

Hi Birgita, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have validated reported problem at our end and we are not able to reproduce the reported issue “Pivot grid data doesn’t match with parameter range while expanding the rows” when using dashboard parameters. We have attached the below video sample of our testing,
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/parameter-1764610134 .

Please refer the video and let us know if the issue is reproduce for any other particular scenario. 

Also let us know the connection type which you have used and also the Dashboard Designer version which you are currently using. If possible please share us the sample dashboard file, it will help us to find the problem at earliest. 

Regards, 
Sabapathy K. 

BJ Birgita Juliana May 6, 2019 07:18 AM UTC

Hi  Sabapathy, 
Thank you for your reply.
I have tried to configuring parameter based on the video that you attached , but it still not working on my project.
I also attached sample dashboard file and illustrated video to show the problem of what happened to me.
Thank you for your help.
Best Regards,

Juliana

Attachment: Sample_7828cd8c.zip

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team May 6, 2019 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Birgita, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We can reproduce the reported issue of “Pivot grid data is not matched with parameter range while expanding the rows” in our end. We have logged bug report for the issue and the fix will be available in our upcoming release. 

Please let us know, if you have any concern. 

Thanks, 
Renuka N. 

BJ Birgita Juliana May 7, 2019 02:06 AM UTC

Hi Renuka,

Thank you so much for your help, please let me know if this problem already fixed.

Best Regards,

Juliana

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team May 7, 2019 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Juliana, 

Thanks for your update. 

No, we will fix the reported issue and it will be available in our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

BJ Birgita Juliana May 8, 2019 06:36 AM UTC

Okay Renuka, thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Juliana

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team May 8, 2019 07:41 AM UTC

Hi Juliana, 

Thanks for your update. 

We will inform you once the release is rolled out. 

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon