We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Icons in v17.1.0.38

Hi. Why don't icons work in version 17.1.0.38?

4 Replies

MS Mydeen S N Syncfusion Team April 2, 2019 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Costa, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have removed the unwanted icons from the ej2-packages for minimizing the css file size, due to this icons used in your application may be removed. So, can you please share your icons details , we will publish your icon  on  online and  share link with in two business day. If we misunderstood your query, please share additional details about the issue. 

Regards, 
Mydeen S N 

CO Costa April 2, 2019 05:03 PM UTC

Hi. What do you mean - unwanted? Who are they unwanted? I recently decided to try to use the components of Syncfudion, guided by your help, I configured the icons on the buttons in the application. And with the release of version 17.1.0.38, they no longer appear. Without warning. Without recommendations to replace this functionality. Such actions on your part are disappointing.

CO Costa April 2, 2019 06:12 PM UTC

Okay, I get it. You "purge" your icons. And those that I used got into the “purge”. But it would be nice if in the future you would somehow warn about such changes. Ok, I will update in my code links to icons that are valid. Good luck.

MS Mydeen S N Syncfusion Team April 3, 2019 11:25 AM UTC

Hi Costa, 

Thanks for your update 

We have removed the unused icons from the sources for minimizing the css file size which will impact the webpage loading time.  We will publish unused icons in online and share link in April 5, 2019 which can be used  in your application. 

Regards, 
Mydeen S N 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon