We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDataGrid with TapAction = OnTap and GridDoubleTapped Event

I have a Datagrid that is allowed Editing and the EditTapAction  is set to OnTap. However it also fires and event when the grid is double tapped.

If I double Tap it enters to Edit Mode every time.

Can someone help me to achieve both Actions?

Thanks!

3 Replies

PK Pradeep Kumar Balakrishnan Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 02:17 PM UTC

Hi Renato,

Thank you for contacting syncfusion support.

can you please elaborate what you are trying to convey us in the sentence “However it also fires and event when the grid is double tapped”? . we have understand that you want to enter into edit mode in both Single Tap and Double Tap "If we misunderstood your requirement, please provide more information regarding the requirement. This would help us to proceed further"

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar B

RW Renato Wong April 1, 2019 03:25 PM UTC

I'm sorry to be so cryptic,

The datagrid has a GridDoubleTapped Event and also has Edit Mode Enabled on single Tap

So, it has both events. If I single tap it enters in edit mode, no problems there, but if I double tap the grid, it doesn't fires the GridDoubleTapped Event, it enters in edit mode instead. 

Hope this clarifies my concern.

Thank you!

PK Pradeep Kumar Balakrishnan Syncfusion Team April 2, 2019 02:16 PM UTC

Hi Renato, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have checked the reported query “DataGrid Double Tap event is not fired when we set Edit tap action is OnTap”.in Xamarin Android. double tap event is fired if we tap quickly. We have attached the tested sample for reference. We have tested with SfDataGrid version 17.1.038. 

Please provide the SfDataGrid version used in our application or Please modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue which will be helpful for us to validate the requirement and provide you the solution at earlier.  

Regards, 
Pradeep Kumar B 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon