We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dark Theme No Longer Rendering In Popup

Hi, 

I've just upgraded to the version 17 beta to fix an issue I had with the popup throwing an exception after it had been closed. 

Here is how the popup looks under UWP.

So after the upgrade, the popup looks absolutely fine under the normal (light) theme:

However, in the dark theme, it no longer appears to pick up the theme.

Nothing has changed from my code perspective, literally an update in file versions.

My question at this point is whether there is a workaround which I can implement to get around this problem.

Thanks 

Chris

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 25, 2019 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked the mentioned issue “Theme does not get applied to SfPopupLayout” and we unable to replicate it from our end. The theme gets applied properly in SfPopupLayout. Please find the following sample we tested for your reference,  

Can you please provide us the following details to replicate the issue? 
·       Have you loaded SfPopupLayout in NavigationPage or TabbedPage? 
·       Exact replication procedure by modifying the provided sample 

We already found and fixed the issue “Theme not applied when setting Popup directly without any parent in NavigationPage” and the issue fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 1 main release which is expected to be available by end of March 2019. Can you confirm you’re handing Popup as mentioned above?   

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon