We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Strange rendering behavior

Please see the Screenshot. Why is there a red area. Is it a bug?

3 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team March 21, 2019 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Xavier, 

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

We have analyzed the reported scenario with the attached screenshots. Yes, it is a bug and it has been fixed in version 16.4.0.40 for chart rendering in SVG mode. So, either you can upgrade to your version to resolve this issue or kindly revert us with your version details, we will provide you the patch in appropriate version.  

If you are rendering the chart in Canvas mode, then the fix for this will be included in our upcoming volume 1 main release which is expected to be rolled out at the end of March 2019. Kindly revert us with the above details to provide you the solution sooner. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

TI Timo March 22, 2019 04:39 AM UTC

After I update the nuget package in visual studio, I always get the error information "Error message: This application was built using a trial version of Syncfusion Essential Studio. Please include a valid license to permanently remove this license validation message. You can also obtain a free 30 day evaluation license to temporarily remove this message during the evaluation period. Please refer to this help topic(https://help.syncfusion.com/es/licensing/) for more information.".

I have followed the document: https://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/licensing/licensing-errors to get the valid license but I do not know where to apply it.

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team March 22, 2019 06:09 AM UTC

Hi Xavier,  

Syncfusion introduced the licensing system from v16.2.0.41 for Syncfusion NuGet packages and evaluation setup. You have to generate the license key (not unlock key) and register it when launch of your application as specified in the below help documents if you referring the assemblies from Syncfusion NuGet packages.  

Refer to the below KB article to generate the Syncfusion license key for the required platform and version.  

Refer to the below KB article link to know the difference between Unlock key and License key.    

Also, please refer to this blog post for understanding the licensing changes introduced in Essential Studio.   

Regards,  
Dharani.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon