We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

More dialogs one page

Hi,
I have two questions:

1) It is possible to have more (2 or 3) different dialogs on one page? I have a page with listview and I need to implement three buttons. First button open dialog with 'Sort settings' and second button open different dialog with 'Type of view' and next dialog same other settings. All dialogs will contain radialbuttons and dialogs will set as modal. As attached picture 1.

2) I can´t access to 'x:Name' property for elements which are contained in ContentTepmplate->DataTemplate from my code. Any idea how to reach this property from code? Attached picture 2. (Rebuild solution or delete bin and obj files not working).

I´m using XF 3.4.0.1229999 and the latest syncfusion NuGets.

Thank you

Attachment: pictures_d9d8a42c.zip

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 21, 2019 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Tomas, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query 1: Showing different Popup based on views 
Your requirement of showing different Popup content based on tapping different elements can be achieved by setting different ContentTemplate to the Popup view based on the desired views. As you mentioned, if you have three buttons when tapping the button in click event you have set the required template to the popup view. 

We have prepared simple sample based on your requirement, 

Sample link: PopupSwitchTemplate 

In the sample, we have maintained three buttons in the button click event we have handled different templates (Switches for Views and sorting) for each button.  

Query 2: Accessing DataTemplate elements which hosted in Xaml 
It is not possible to access the DataTemplate elements which hosted in Xaml. You must need to derive in code behind to access the DataTempalte elements. In the sample, we have handled the switch property which assigned in the DataTemplate.  

We hope this helps. Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

TT Tomas Turek March 22, 2019 03:10 PM UTC

Thank you. Your code works perfectly.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 25, 2019 07:12 AM UTC

Hi Tomas,  

Thank you for the update. We are happy that the given solution meets your requirement. 

Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon