We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Globalization failed

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

143333 Mar 14,2019 12:42 PM UTC Mar 15,2019 09:46 AM UTC Angular - EJ 2 1
Tags: Schedule
mohamed
Asked On March 14, 2019 12:42 PM UTC

Hi, 

I want to  add french data to my schedule, I went with the steps provided at the documentation, but I fail in the step which said :
  • Once installed, configure the system.config.js configuration settings as shown in the following code to map the systemjs-plugin-jsonloader.
first i"m using angular cli so I can't find the "system.config.js" to map the js loader to the plugin. when I added locale attribute to the html there are many errors appear at the console of the browser. I think the reasons is the json not loaded correctly. so what can I do?

Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 15, 2019 09:46 AM UTC

Hi Mohamed, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

In the below UG following the steps except the system.config.js step, works correctly for Angular CLI sample and for the same we have prepared the below sample. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;