We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Split schedule in two period (AM and PM)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

143251 Mar 11,2019 06:48 PM UTC Mar 14,2019 10:47 AM UTC ASP.NET MVC - EJ 2 3
Tags: Schedule
S_Line
Asked On March 11, 2019 06:48 PM UTC

Hello, can i split the schedule dividing AM and PM? For example, i want to show like this: 08 AM - 11 AM and 1PM - 6PM.

How can i accomplish this?

Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 12, 2019 10:32 AM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently there is no option to split the single Schedule as per your requirement. Alternatively we can render 2 Schedules one for AM and another for PM in vertical mode and time scale option in timeline mode to achieve your requirement. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

S_Line
Replied On March 12, 2019 11:22 AM UTC

Hi, thanks for your answer. Do you intend to implement this? Because, i think its a very good customization.

Another question, can i hide some row in the schedule, if yes, i can let showing only the rows that i want and hide all others.

Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 14, 2019 10:47 AM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Thanks for your update. 

Our previous custom samples are made with our default properties. Could you please confirm whether your requested scenario to split the Scheduler into AM and PM with custom times can be achieved through the timescale option as we provided in the following example. Kindly confirm on this or else you expect the same with separate timelines displayed on vertical views https://stackblitz.com/edit/oq4wca?file=index.js. 

Modified Timeline example to achieve below screenshot - https://stackblitz.com/edit/zf7fzi-wnv1lt?file=index.js 

Also, we don’t have option to hide the particular rows in the Scheduler, as it will make the event handling process and its positioning as complex. But, alternatively we suggest you to have a look at the following options either it could help in achieving your requirements.  

1. We have option to block particular time slots like below

1. Also, we can set different working hours on each day, so that the cells underlying on those time ranges will be differentiated with different colour like below

Regards, 
Karthi 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon