We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Split schedule in two period (AM and PM)

Hello, can i split the schedule dividing AM and PM? For example, i want to show like this: 08 AM - 11 AM and 1PM - 6PM.

How can i accomplish this?

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 12, 2019 10:32 AM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently there is no option to split the single Schedule as per your requirement. Alternatively we can render 2 Schedules one for AM and another for PM in vertical mode and time scale option in timeline mode to achieve your requirement. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

S_ S_Line March 12, 2019 11:22 AM UTC

Hi, thanks for your answer. Do you intend to implement this? Because, i think its a very good customization.

Another question, can i hide some row in the schedule, if yes, i can let showing only the rows that i want and hide all others.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 14, 2019 10:47 AM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Thanks for your update. 

Our previous custom samples are made with our default properties. Could you please confirm whether your requested scenario to split the Scheduler into AM and PM with custom times can be achieved through the timescale option as we provided in the following example. Kindly confirm on this or else you expect the same with separate timelines displayed on vertical views https://stackblitz.com/edit/oq4wca?file=index.js. 

Modified Timeline example to achieve below screenshot - https://stackblitz.com/edit/zf7fzi-wnv1lt?file=index.js 

Also, we don’t have option to hide the particular rows in the Scheduler, as it will make the event handling process and its positioning as complex. But, alternatively we suggest you to have a look at the following options either it could help in achieving your requirements.  

1. We have option to block particular time slots like below

1. Also, we can set different working hours on each day, so that the cells underlying on those time ranges will be differentiated with different colour like below

Regards, 
Karthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon