We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Avoid resetting styles in TabControlAdv

Hi.
I am using TabControlAdv in a form, I have configured the TabStyle property in Metro and I have changed the colors it brings by default.
The problem is when I open the project the colors, which had changed, return to the default colors.
This is very problematic because I plan to use this control in several forms and I do not want to change colors every time I open the project. I hope you can help me find a solution.
Thanks for your help.

Hola.
Estoy usando TabControlAdv en un formulario, he configurado la propiedad TabStyle en Metro y he cambiado los colores que trae por defecto. 
El problema es cuando abro el proyecto los colores, que habia cambiado, regresan a los colores por defecto.
Esto es muy problematico por que pienso usar este control en varios formularios y no quiero estar cambiando los colores cada vez que abro el proyecto. Espero puedan ayudarme a encontrar una solucion.
Gracias por su ayuda.

3 Replies

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team March 7, 2019 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Hector, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We have checked your query “Customization is not working properly (reset to default color) while applying Metro style in TabControlAdv”, but we were unable to reproduce it at our side. Please find the video and sample which we have used to reproduce the reported issue below and let us know whether we missed any scenario in replicating the issue. If, possible please modify the attached sample to reproduce the reported issue. 

If we misunderstood your requirement, please provide more information regarding the requirement. It would be more helpful to proceed further and resolve this issues as earlier.  

Arulraj A 

HM Hector Miranda March 7, 2019 04:51 PM UTC

Hello Arulraj, thanks for your reply.
I saw the video, but the problem is not when the form is close and loaded in execution time.
The problem appears when I close the Visual Studio project and reopen it. For some reason the TabControlAdv resets the styles that I put before closing the Visual Studio and returns to the Metro colors that it has by default.

I hope you can help me. Greetings.

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team March 8, 2019 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Hector, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have also tried to reproduce the reported issue while closing and re-opening the application, but still we did not face the reported “Customization is not working properly(reset to default color) while applying Metro style in TabControlAdv  issue at our end, do not know what we are missing at our side. Please find the video for the same from following link:  

Please check the above video and let us know whether we follow the correct procedure to reproduce the issue and also conform us whether you can able to reproduce the same issue with the already provided sample at your end. If not please modify the provided sample or video to reproduce the reported issue, that would helpful us to analyze and provide the solution at earliest.  

Regards, 
Arulraj A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon