We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Stuck while creating project using ionic 3 , cordova 8 and node 7

Goal
       I was trying to create a project named conFusion using ionic version 3 , cordova 8 and node version 7.

What I was trying to do?
 I trying to create a project using ionic version 3 , cordova 8 and node 7  .

What I was getting ?
I got stuck while the project creation procees was going on , after answering the question "Would you Like to integrate your new app with cordova to target native ios and Android?" with an answer " Yes". It was not proceeding further and the cursor was blinking at the start of newline

Why I am getting this error and how to resolve this issue?

Attachment: error_918ef25f.zip

2 Replies

DL Deepa Loganathan Syncfusion Team February 28, 2019 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Swati,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked the reported issue while creating ionic app and found a solution to your query in the below threads. We suggest you follow the below threads to resolve this issue. 

Please let us know if you face any difficulties in integrating Syncfusion components. We will be happy to assist you. 

Regards,  
Deepa L. 

SD Swati Dubey February 28, 2019 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Deepa,

Thanks for your reply . I tried the yone of the ways to resolve my issue but still not able to create the project.The complete details are given below--
Goal

To create a project using ionic 3, cordova 8 and node 7

What I was trying to do?

I ran the command
 Ionic start conFusion blank --cordova  

What I was getting?
I was getting stuck at point where the message "npm i"" on one line and "Runni9ng command " on the next line(Screenshot is iattached )

How to solve this ? 

Attachment: error_7ea50e0d.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon