We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Display and group appointments by resource/owner

Hello,
Is it possible to group appointments by owner/resource (as in a hotel booking system) where owners/resources are hotel rooms and appointments are bookings (reservations) in windowsforms ?
I would like to have each row in the scheduler representing a room.
I can see that the scheduler exposes a resources collection (through the ArrayListDataProvider.Owners property), and appointments do have a Owner property which is the resource ID (unique id) within the resources list (i guess ?)

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team February 21, 2019 02:53 PM UTC

Hi Fayçal, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

Currently, our schedule control does not multiple resource support. Since, we have uncertain plan to implement a new SfSchedule control like our WPF-SfSchedule control. This WPF-SfSchedulControl does have the multiple resource support. We will consider this feature while implementing the new SfScheduleControl in WindowsForms. So, this feature will be available on any of our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

FH Fayçal HANNOUN February 21, 2019 03:03 PM UTC

Thank you for the clarification.

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team February 22, 2019 04:36 AM UTC

Hi Fayçal,

Thanks for the update.

Please feel free to contact us in case of any further clarification. We'll be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Arulraj A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon