We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Incomplete documentation

Dear reader,

Today I was trying to implement a Grid with remote data through a DataManager. To succesfully make request to the API I need to customize some properties of the request that is being made, so I think I need to create a Custom Adaptor.
Unfortunately, while trying to access the documentation for Custom Adaptors, I get a 404 Page Not Found. The requested URI was: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/documentation/data/data-binding/adaptors.html#writing-custom-adaptor
This is the URI I got from the page: Javascript DataManager, a page of the documentation which is accessible.

So my question is: where can I find the proper documentation for the DataManager and its Adaptors? 

Kind regards,

Wouter

3 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 21, 2019 06:19 AM UTC

Hi Wouter, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We will fix the breaking links in our DataManager Documentation and it will be refreshed soon. We would like to suggest you to use the following link for DataManager and adaptor and we will fix the link issues soon. 

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/documentation/data/adaptors/  

Please contact us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

WP Wouter Pol February 21, 2019 08:58 AM UTC

Thank you for the swift reply and the useful links. It would be great if the documentation entries are accessible soon, as some concepts of the Datamanager are hard to grasp without them.

Regards,

Wouter

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 21, 2019 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Wouter,  

Thanks for your update,  

We will fix the breaks in our DataManager documentation and it will be refreshed in online soon. Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards,  
Pavithra S.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon