We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Application is not opening up: getting error-localhost/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

i was trying to run my application by using command "ng serve --open" on the command line . 
And getting error localhost/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) on 

Also I was working on the other project 2"confusion" which was running on the port 4200. I closed the command line running the project "confusion" and run the ng serve --open command to run my current project namely preschool.
The path of project preschool is:
F:\full sttack web and multiplatform mobile app development\front-end-javascript-frameworks-Angular\week-4\project\preschool

I am a newbie to angular
Why I am getting this error and how to fix it?

If needed more code from my project , please ask me .

Attachment: errorcode_3693fd6a.zip

3 Replies

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team February 20, 2019 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Swati, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have looked into your query. Based on the provided details, it seems that during the compilation of the project the angular flex-layout package has compile issue. While analyzing about this issue, we figured out this is an known issue with this package. Please find the details in the following link. 

Anyhow, we have resolved the compile issue in the package by upgrading the ng packages to the latest version. You can follow the below threads which we have used to resolve the issue in the application. 

You can find the sample which we prepared from the following link. 

Please let us know if you need assistance related to Syncfusion products. 

Thanks, 
Christo

CT CodeStore Technologies March 7, 2024 09:40 AM UTC

Hi,

The error you're encountering, "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)", typically indicates that the server is unable to find the requested resource. This could happen due to various reasons, but given your context, it seems likely that there might be a conflict with the ports being used by your Angular projects.

When you run ng serve --open, Angular CLI starts a development server on port 4200 by default. However, if you already have another Angular project running on the same port, as you mentioned with your "confusion" project, you'll encounter conflicts.

There are some solutions which you can try:

• Stop any existing Angular development servers
  • Check for processes running on port 4200
  • Change the port for your current project
  • Check for any errors in your Angular project setup

If you need a expert angular developer who can help then click here

MK Muthukrishnan Kandasamy Syncfusion Team March 8, 2024 06:25 AM UTC

Hi Codestore,

We appreciate your recent recommendation on how to address the problems were encountered. Should you require additional support with Syncfusion components, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Muthukrishnan K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon