We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issues with size/resolution when exporting charts

Hi,

We are having an issue when exporting charts using the GetStream() method. Initially, it appeared as though the size of the fonts were bigger and that was causing the graph to be squashed. However, reducing the font size only made some difference and we still cannot see the graphs properly on some devices. I attach two images from a PDF we are creating by using GetStream() to export the charts. One of them is from an OPPO Ax7 and the other is from a Pixel 2. As you can see the Pixel 2 version is very cramped where the OPPO version is not.

This issue does not occur when exporting on iOS, only Android.

I also attach the code we are using to generate the chart itself (which is them exported using GetStream() and added to a PDF.

You help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Attachment: ChartCodeAndImages_dc93a53d.zip

3 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team February 18, 2019 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Nicholas, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have provided response for the same query in your direct track incident. Please login with the below link to track the status of your query. 

Regards, 
Bharathiraja. 

NI Nicholas February 21, 2019 07:53 AM UTC

In case anyone stumbles across a similar issue in the future, the resolution to this issue was to multiply the heightrequest and widthrequest by the devices pixel density factor (this.Resources.DisplayMetrics.Density in the Android project) before calling GetStream().

Thanks to the support team for pointing me in the right direction!

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team February 22, 2019 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

Yes. You are correct. Thanks for your update. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon